What type of Body does the American Polydactyl have?
A polydactyl cat can have any body type as a Polydactyl cat
is any cat with more than the normal amount of toes on its
paw. Polydactyly can be found in many animals and even
What type of coat does a Polydactyl have ?
A Polydactyl cat can have any coat as it can affect any cat
as it is a genetic mutation.
Physical characteristics of the Polydactyl
Polydactyl cats have more than the normal amount of toes on
its paws. A cat will normally have five toes on its front
paws and four toes on each hind paw. A polydactyl cat can
have up to seven toes on either the front or hind paws in
any combination. It is more common for only the front paws
to be affected.
Does the American Polydactyl have health problem ?
Other than having extra toes from a genetic
mutation, your cat should not have any extra health
- American Polydactyl temperament ?
- Where does the American Polydactyl come
- Where does the American Polydactyl
- What type of body
does the American Polydactyl Have ?
- What type of coat
does an American Polydactyl
- What type of pattern
does an American Polydactyl have ?
- History of the American Polydactyl ?
characteristics of the American Polydactyl
- Food the American Polydactyl eats ?
- Is the American Polydactyl
an indoor cat ?
- Is the American Polydactyl an
outdoor cat ?
- Does the American Polydactyl have health problem